INTRO
I've just finished work in the garden for the day and am heading over to see my Auntie Sonia in her studio as she's promised that if I help her tidy up after her shoot she'll give me a VERY special reward as soon as my Uncle Charles leaves for the afternoon but instead, much to my disapointment she insists I be her 'assistant' while she shoots her latest try on haul before she even thinks about letting me cum today... "Great" I think to myself as I cross the driveway into the annex. "I get to stand there handing her things for an hour."
SCRIPT
G: "Ah there you are... Where have you been? I've been waiting to shoot for almost 20 minutes. Come on get a move on. I want the camera setting up there and you'll find my new bikinis on the table over there... They've only just been delivered so you'll need to unpack and check them for me. Come on chop, chop I haven't got all day!"
J: "Alright, whatever but aren't you forgetting something Auntie Sonia?"
G: "What do you mean forgetting something? The only thing I've forgotten today is knowing better than to trust you to be here on time. I don't particularly care what your Uncle wanted you to do when you'd already promised you'd be available to me when I need you."
J: "No, it's Friday afternoon, I've finished work for the day, Uncle's gone out to meet his boring friends at the conservative club as he usually does so I want to fuck Auntie. You promised me this morning the second he left today we could go upstairs to your bedroom. I need to cum! Now!"
G: "Well that was if you were here when I told you to be. If you would have turned up on time perhaps I could have sucked your cock for you before we started but I really don't have time now so you should have thought about that before shouldn't you darling. Now hurry up and unwrap my bikinis. If you're VERY lucky I may let you unstrap me in between shoots and if you're really good and do everything I ask you to, for once I may even let you take one of them home with you. If we're not finished before your Uncle gets home you'll be needing it for your wank because you wont be doing anything with me then will you?" (She giggles.)
(Resisting the urge to say something sarcastic back I unwrap the packages and examine Auntie's newest arrivals. I run my fingers through the material of the polka dot and baby blue coloured bikinis before turning my attention to the third and definitely my personal favourite...)
J: "Oh wow I love this one Auntie! You'd look so hot in this tiger print one. Jesus it's so tiny, I cant wait to see what your tits look like in it. Please do this one first!"
G: "Hmmm well I haven't actualy decided which one I'm wearing first yet... Perhaps I'll leave that one untill last. You're so easy to control when I know you want something, you'll do absoloutly anything to impress me when you think there's a chance I'll fuck you. You wouldn't think you even had a girlfriend the amount of time you spend in Auntie's bedroom."
J: "Well what she doesn't know wont hurt her I suppose and you just turn me on so much more than she does Auntie Sonia. You really excite me. That's why I spend more time here with you and Uncle than at home with her."
G: Well darling with her tiny little tits I'm really not surprised. I mean I know how much you love these, Aunties huge, bouncy milf tits. You're eyes light up every time you call round and see them. Do you remember last week when I let you fuck them for the first time. I bet she's never seen you shoot that much cum before has she? That's why you're Auntie's little helper. I can just click my fingers when I need you to do something for me because I know all of the right buttons to press now come here and undress me. I want the blue bikini first and make sure you tighten it properly at the back. You know how much Auntie's boobies wobble and sway with bikinis. You're more than welcome to have a quick feel before we start but don't get too carried away. Just one quick squeeze. I don't want you making my nipples rock hard just before I go on again."
(I do as I'm told, fitting Auntie's little blue bikin top on her before sliding a hand down inside her left cup and groping. I move down and begin kissing her neck my other hand reaching down towards her tiny bikini bottoms...)
G: "No stop, leave go... We cant, not just yet now stop it your making my panties wet."
J: "I don't think I can wait Auntie. Lets just go to bed NOW! Please I'm begging you. You know you want to. You know I can do all the things that 'he' just cant anymore for you..."
G: "Ok, ok I'll fuck you afterwards I just really need to get this one finished. You really are such a demanding young man at times I just cant ever seem to say no to you."
G: "Just go and sit over there in the corner untill I'm ready for my next change. Ok going on in 5,4,3,2,1..."
G: "Hi there and welcome back to my channel, for those who've never seen me before I'm Gill Ellis-Young and today I'm going to be trying on three different bikinis for you which I'm sure you'll all love and don't forget to let me know which is your favourite is in the comments below."
(As I watch Auntie Sonia with interest watching her beautiful tits nearly bouncing out of the tiny blue bikini top and can't stop myself from rubbing the aching bulge in my shorts...)
G: "... So yeah I really do like this one. Obviously if you're very large chested like me then you're sure to get a LOT of attention when you're sunbathing... I know I certainly do. For some reason these younger guys just can't seem to keep away whenever I wear mine."
(She turns and gives me a little wink.)
G: "So I hope you all enjoyed this one and I'll be back in just a tick with the second one. Don't go away."
(I cut the camera.)
G: "What were doing just then...? You weren't about to play with yourself while I'm in the middle of a shoot were you?"
J: "I'm sorry Auntie but I just can't help myself. Every time I watch you trying bikinis on it's like I just have to fuck you! Can you please just wank me before the next one? I promise not to get any of my cum on you this time..."
nbsp;
>Gill: "NO Jason I've told you we're finishing the video first. You'll just have to wait won't you now come on help me out of this one and bring me the polka dot one."(Groaning with frustration I do as I'm told.)G: "Do make sure you tighten this one properly. I nearly spilled out of that last one... I'll bet you did that on purpose just so you could see them didn't you?"J: "What...? No of course not Auntie... As if I'd do that to you..."G: "Hi there welcome back, so before I was mentioning this polka dot bikini and here it is as you can see it's very small around my boobs so I'm not sure if I'd want to wear it out just in case I fell out of it. See how it's really struggling to hold them in..."
Comments
Post a Comment